The AdviserAsset Platinum rating is a unique award based solely on our empirical analysis of how well each platform is doing in our tools. We quantify platform performance across nine key performance indicators that cover the following areas:
- Price competitiveness.
- Service quality and user experience.
- Degree to which the features and functionality provided by each platform meet the requirements of advisers.
- Adviser view of the stability of the platform.
The volume of data analysed to assess Platinum rating performance is considerable and includes an analysis of:
- Over 100,000 charge comparisons run by advisers based on total cost of ownership.
- Some 4,000 platform due diligence requirements specifications each covering some 300 different aspects of platforms.
- Over 5,000 platform service quality and user experience questionnaires completed by advisers covering 28 aspects of performance.
- Some 3,000 adviser survey responses relating to confidence in the stability of each platform.
The 2020 Platinum rated platforms are Elevate, FundsNetwork, Old Mutual Wealth, Standard Life Wrap, Transact and Zurich.